Apr 10, 2020
Ronne is joined by Suneera
Mahdani who shared her early life and how she
started her company.
After graduating from college, Suneera discusses her journey
from working at a consumer goods company straight out of college
for three years and realizing that the corporate world wasn’t for
her. She was later recruited by a payment-processing company. After
she analyzed how the business works, Suneera decided to start her
To become a successful entrepreneur it isn't as easy as 1-2-3.
It takes a lot to make it right.
Suneera provided a few pointers on how to become a successful
- Give yourself hard deadlines – Don’t
chase things that are never going to come into fruition. Listen to
all the feedback you will get, no matter who that person
- Execute your ideas – There is ALWAYS a
step-by-step process In order to turn all of
your ideas into a well-established business.
- Running a business isn't a vacation – You
have to brace yourself and think about it deeply if it is what you
really want. It entails a lot of responsibility.
- Reflect on why you are doing business
– There's more than the revenue that makes a business
successful. Is it your passion? Is it something you really want to
do? You have to consider such questions.
Also, she gave us some tips when starting your business:
- Make sure your business can accommodate investors
– show the investors that their investments will be
returned. Generate proof that their hard-earned money can gain some
profit while it is in the business' hands.
- Have a large market – investors are
looking for big opportunities.
- Be passionate – Have a good team. Know
where your zones are.
- Meet investors in person – Find where
your networks are, find where the experts and find out where they
go. Go to events and socialize.
Follow Suneera in Instagram
at @mombossco, and know more about the
services her company offers at fattmerchant.com